“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Marhaba

I don't know why I didn't do this ages ago. I spend so much time dreaming and planning trips, with all these ideas, and never have a place to store them. In Egypt and England I wrote about those trips from afar, but I'm no longer a member of the site where those stories were told, but I think I still have copies, so I should paste them here.



Reason is, I leave for Dubai in a few days (!) and definitely want to write again while I'm there. Late at night, I love recounting the day, writing down the memories so I don't lose them, and uploading pictures to tell the story. So here goes... T minus 4 days until Dubai departure, and you can check here for play-by-play updates.



Who knows what other adventures this blog will bring, but at least I'll have a collective place to store those memories and bring you along on the ride.

No comments: